HSE (Health, Environment and Safety) Management Program
Asadra (M) Sdn Bhd has a HSE (Health, Safety and Environment) Program that follows the guidelines of the OHSAS 18001 international standard for occupational health and safety management.
HSE (Health, Safety and Environment) Program General Statement of Aims:
- We shall plan and organize our work to ensure the safety and health of our personnel, eliminate property damage, and provide a safe, efficient and comfortable working environment for our personnel.
- We shall comply with all applicable legal and other requirements related to our trade.
- We shall devote continuous effort to accident prevention and pollution control.
- We shall provide competent and effective supervision.
- We shall clarify to every worker that safety is a fundamental part of professional duty regardless of their rank or vocation.
- We shall actively seek out work hazards to be eliminated as our main measure against accidents.
- We shall train employees in the proper use of equipment.
- We shall educate and promote to our employees safe working practices and health, safety and evironmental consciousness.
- We shall mandate full cooperation from all employees to realize our HSE general aims and specific objectives.
Asadra (M) Sdn. Bhd. Health & Safety Manual. (Effective date 2010, December 6, Release No. 2). HSE Program, p. 1.
Certificate number 494